This is a recap post of our meeting on 7.27.2021 from 2-3:30PM PST. These are updates and confirmed actions that we are considering and/or taking moving forward on the proposals mentioned below.
- Twitter post to say that Impression mining is Live
- We want to do something with each Buzzers - must be an owner of a bear in order to purchase from a store
- Represent each Buzz in our Buzzers Store - caffeine buzz for coffee swag, cork screw for wine,
- Limited selection and quantities of the swag - driving up the prices
- Swag should match the amount of holders so that there is always scarcity
- Clothing line is more long-term as it takes more time, we want high-quality items
- @DefiJesus has a shortlist of collabs to reach out to for clothing merch
- Sourcing has commenced with @DefiJesus in Portugal to find the appropriate
- Only allow bears to buy
- Potential free swag or gift with purchase of the store
- The money coming in will be explained in a transparent way
- When purchasing the swag, a % of profits will go back to the DAO
- Any bear owner can create their own code of how to purchase and make sure that it is secure for potential external customers
- Considering a subscription box and all paid in ETH
- Two bears on the wall
- Will have multiple graffiti in different parts of the world
- Open submissions for proposals to paint a bear and funded by the DAO for any graffiti artist
- Potential of working and paying local artists to paint bears in different locations across the globe
- Analytics surrounding how we function as a DAO to bring transparency to the DAO to check the health status of the DAO - revenue, holders, treasury balance for new proposals, etc.
- An eye-opener to help us make decisions
- Much more to come soon on this
Please comment more on each proposal for further engagement and input on the projects.
We will likely be hosting these governance chats biweekly to stay updated - the next one will be 8/10. Thanks, and we’ll talk soon!