Buy a Playboy Rabbitar this could be a great future investment?

Hi everyone, I was looking at the proposal to buy a crypto punk and wondered if the DAO would consider a Playboy Rabbitar as another NFT investment?

Floor prices are currently low and there seem to be lots of plans to give this project a lot of utility?

The project is similar to Bored Ape Yacht Club with the NFT acting as a key to future Playboy Metaverse.

The project has been deliberately under promoted to instill fairness in the initial drop and prevent the ETH rich cherry picking premium items.

Feel free to DYOR before voting.

1 Like

i have my eye on them and a marker one doesnt seem like a bad decision

Well done on getting your first proposal up… One question, what exactly are the utility benefits? I am not adverse to this type of investment coz it sells but just more curious… from an investment perspective, not from a me using them perspective haha just to be clear!

Firstly apologies for not replying sooner to your replies. I’ve been working away and just could not get a trusted connection to the net I was comfortable doing anything crypto related on.

With regards to benefits of owning Rabbitars the project is similar to Bored Ape Yacht Club.

1. Exclusive access to a Metaverse Playboy Mansion (Part of the roadmap not released yet).
  2. Exclusive access to merch in the playboy store plus discounts on regular items. (20% I believe)
  3. The chance to get IRL bonuses one being the possibility of an invite to the Mansion (The real one not the Metaverse one).
  4. Access to Decentraland Parties where your Rabbitars is the key for access to a particular location and airdrops of nfts usable on your characters in DL.
1 Like

I like this a lot. I think it is a great price as well as a brand doing meta well that will be a good crossover for “normies” not a 200k ape.

1 Like