DCL Plot for bears only?

I just saw this link the sandbox latest email showcasing what is possible to build and its insanely awesome so had to share. Check it out. Integ's Ingenious Display Case - YouTube

2 Likes

I’m 100% in favor of aquiring land in SandBox and Decentraland. Perhaps this would fall under the long term NFT budget of the honeypot?

2 Likes

Everyone!! I’m so glad you all see what I see in this idea. IDK about you but I’ve been on the wait list for the DEX gear VR set for months now but when that drops these metaverses are going to be really popular. One of the best things to do on those devices is hangout in places like VR chat. When I think of the BBH I see a plot resembling the inside of a tree or the inside of a cave, there’s a honey pot, big glowing with a golden sheen showing a live view of the current value and it’s assets, there’s banners showing upcoming events, links to this forum, I mean there are so many things we could do that don’t cost anything other than time once we have the land. We could work with the investment team and talk about how much it would cost to get a few plots, and what we could do to earn that money back so that we’re operating for free.
Feel free to hit me up on Twitter, @AckapellaV2 :v:

1 Like

Sorry for spam but I’m in twitter spaces right now and the apes did it. Everyone on decentraland you gotta check out 52, 85. Golden Ape and golden dog at the door, VIP area upstairs, Gallery… People on Spaces are losing it right now everyone delisting their apes because they know this is about to explode.
Check this space out and tell me we shouldn’t have something like this! /goto 52, 85. :v:

oh i love those ideas!!!

Oh was that the Sotherby’s one? I went it was absolutely incredible!!! I thought the ape’s were real at first. How insane was that schmick building and then moving into that wilderness mixed with schmick wow so insane!!! The one on the swing was fantastic. Yes if we had a space in metaverse it would bring a whole other level to our project. Everyone absolutely needs to see, to understand the possibilities. I’m with you there. The growth of our NFTs will explode if we do that. Could you imagine a life size buzzed bears - dope!!!

1 Like

We might also want to consider looking into cryptovoxels. You can still pick up real estate for 2-5eth. It’s a meta verse that is really easy for “normies” to use. So,I would see us using it for promo events more than anything. If you aren’t familiar with cryptovoxels go to their website and hit play. You can check it out in your mobile browser and you don’t need to create an account.

2 Likes

So do we have volunteers in here to work on metaverse together? I am happy to help and I can see lots of bears in here that seem keen and have special talents like building. Give a shout out if you wanna be on the metaverse collab committee.

1 Like

I think a good start would be to take a poll of what we have here as far as Users with knowledge.
Builders of Meta (voxels?)
Knowledge of the expansive universe.

LANDVAULT anyone?

good idea… anyone know how to add a google doc here? maybe we could put in some skills and experience for those interested to contribute… i’m sure in the bear family we must have all bases covered.

Hey Chicca! If you look through the Human Resource Directory you may find some people who have shown they have skills in this area. If not you may want to link your post into the Discord and see if anybody shows interest :grin: Human Resource Directory: Introduction + Skillset + Collaborative Ideas

2 Likes

Good ideas for I’ll do that

1 Like

hey everyone make sure you check out the metaverse discussion in discord…there is a tab down the bottom lots of good feedback coming in…

1 Like

Hi everyone, please review the new topic #proposals entering the metaverse. We have a vote up for how the land will be used. There is pretty strong direction in one way at the moment. I think that makes sense and is understandable. I will walk through the other questions as we go. Thanks