Proposal Author: n00bleLAND
Created: 7 January 2021
Discussions-to: Comment below please
Dissolve the NFT Investment Committee and reallocate the remaining eth to other initiatives.
There have been three different proposals in the forum to dissolve the Investment Committee with different solutions regarding what to do with the remaining NFTs and funds. This is to confirm the dissolution of the Committee and to coalesce the different ideas to make a final decision.
It has been a few months since we passed BIP-003 with an original intention to simplify the honeypot allocations in an investment strategy, allowing:
- 30% Metaverse Committee
- 20% Investment Committee
- 10% Community NFT Fund
- 20% Defi
- 20% Spending Reserve
Currently there is approximately 15.5 eth remaining in the Investment Committee Wallet as well as 8 NFTs (Zapper: 0x3b76...c0b4 - Zapper.fi)
Below is the current Honeypot allocations for each committee:
The three previous proposals are listed below:
- Vote to Disband The Investment Committee (Vote to Disband The Investment Comitte - #4 by GalacticWhorls)
- Dissolve IC and Create Automated Crypto Trading Investment with Unlisted.io (Dissolve IC and Create Automated Crypto Trading Investment with Unlisted.io)
- Vary Investment Strategy - dissolve investment committee and fund crypto committee (Vary Investment Strategy - dissolve investment committee and fund crypto committee - #5 by CryptoChicca)
The options regarding the current NFT holdings in the Investment Committee wallet include but are not limited to the follow:
- Hodl the NFTs and put them under the jurisdiction of the NFT Flipping Committee
- Keep NFTs in current wallet and categorize them as “Long Term Hodls”
- Liquidate and start anew
There is currently approximately 15.5 eth remaining in the IC wallet. The options for reallocation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Send to NFT Flipping Committee
- Send to Metaverse Committee
- Send to Marketing Committee
- Send to DeFi allocation
- Split between multiple committees (please specify in comments)
The reasons for this proposal are:
- Continued questioning of Investment COmmittee’s effectiveness
- Adjust previous strategy that is not creating expected output
- Confirm vote to dissolve Investment Committee via Snapshot vote.
- Use governance forum to re-allocate remaining funds
Bears have made good purchases for MVI and also MANA, with 2-3x increase in Eth balances over the past 1-2 months. This shows the potential for buzzed bears to increase honeypot Eth funds through a small risk exposure investment in other crypto than Eth.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.