Hello Buzzers ,
Our community has had many sidebar conversations about our marketing efforts. Between all the pump and dumps in the market, we have focused primarily on organic growth and have not paid any influencers to pump our project. This has proven successful that we still have had wide distribution as well as a tight-knit engaged community. We would like to uphold these values while keeping our marketing committee as bear holders.
What we’re facing issues with, is that we have so many projects that we are launching and cannot focus all of our attention to marketing at all times - even from an organic approach. Because of this, we want to expand a new committee to work with me to own and operate our marketing wing.
Here are some of the top of mind things I can think of at the moment of where we need to get started:
Comms type: General and official comms surrounding project, gain traction w/in crypto twitter community,
- Get Twitter following to an organic 10K+
- 2-4 tweets of content each day
- Interaction w/ all replies & tags
- DM Management for questions
- DM outreach for collaboration / partnership
Comms type: highlight artistry, BBH store to come, gain traction in the 420 community to appease to
- Get Instagram to 1K+ followers
- 4-5 feed posts per week
- 1-2 story posts per day
Comms type: Highlighting wins of the DAO, education surrounding NFTs, DAOs & Defi, & behind the scenes, casual and fun
- Get to 10K followers
- Post 3-4 tiktoks / week
- Create captivating storylines to gain widespread attention, not just NFT market
Comms type: Brand expansion for new partnerships and prospects
- Recordings of TBD IRL DAO/Community events
- Podcast recordings / virtual event highlights
- Interviews / Testimonials w/ Buzzed Bears of the community
- Great a UGC model that works for the community and platform shared
- Credit to BB creator on each platform shared
- Social Media Manager, oversee ops & postings
- Graphic Design, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
- Video shooting & Editing software
- Content creators
- Add your skills below that you think may be helpful!
Preliminary Marketing Committee expectations:
- 5-8 hours per week towards assigned projects depending on role
- Private channel to sync on expectations
- Biweekly/monthly syncs on updates, progress, and brainstorming
Compensation & Rewards:
- Open to proposals in the comments on how we commit & reward the committee.
Let me know your thoughts and comment below if you’re interested in getting involved! So excited to work with the most brilliant bears !