Vote to Disband The Investment Comitte

• Keep IC
  • Disband IC

0 voters

Performance : Poor
Engagement : Poor
AMA : non-existent
Marketing Potential : Negative

I could make it more eloquent, but i dont think it is needed personally, so dont want to waste my time.

this money (what is left) can be put into long term holds (buys voted on by community in snapshot), the Degen buying community, or simply bank it into defi.

• Degen
  • Long Term Holds
  • Defi

0 voters

I think it makes sense to have all the nft buying under 1 banner under the apex leads - keeping it simple. I really don’t know much about the investment committee but I can see some great stuff that was done by the community in the trial and how well it’s being managed now processes are getting into place so have a lot of faith in the community aspect.

2 Likes

There is currently a proposal for a Crypto Investment Committee. I say have the Apex Leads figure out if they want to keep some of the investments made by the IC,then if there are sales we can reallocate thefunds to crypto investing.

2 Likes

Agreed with n00bleLAND, I want to leave these previous investments to the Apex Leads to decide on. Having them make decisions about all of our NFT investments streamlines it and makes sense to me. Thus, I’m voting for “Degen” as I think that this is the option for this?

If not, please let me know, and I can either change my vote or abstain.

2 Likes